46€ (36€ children up to 12 yrs)
ONLY IF YOU BOOK ONLINE: 36€ (26€ children up to 12 yrs)
- FREE TRANSFER
- Half day • 09:00-14:30
- Easy route
- From January to March
- The guide will bring you discovering Etna and its origins.
- The first stop-over is Aci Castello. We will visit this charming seaside small town, the place where Etna originated and that today presents a beautiful Norman castle.
- The second stop-over is Aci Trezza, a fascinating seafaring village with its legendary Cyclopean isles that are nestled in a wonderful crystalline sea.
- The third stop-over instead will bring you discovering Mount Etna, where you can admire enchanting lava fields and many craters. (In case of adverse weather conditions for which it is impossible to reach the height of 2000 mt, the guide will reach the accessible height).
THE EXCURSION INCLUDE
- Transfer from and to your accommodation
- All excursion guide
- Tasting of typical products
- As much as scheduled
- Walking shoes
- Wind jacket
- Sun hat
- Rucksack with water bottle (necessary!)