55€ (45€ children up to 12 yrs)
ONLY IF YOU BOOK ONLINE: 45€ (35€ children up to 12 yrs)
- FREE TRANSFER
- Half day • 09:00-14:30
- Easy route
- Etna Morning is the perfect excursion to discover the main aspects of the volcano.
- Start from your accommodation.
- Along the trail that will take us up to 2000m a.s.l., our guide will tell you about how the highest volcano in Europe was born, giving you detailed information about local flora and fauna that characterize it.
- After admiring old and new lava flows we will proceed on foot to the inner part of old craters. The charming panorama and the picturesque scenery will give us the feeling of being on the moon!
- After a short break, the hike will continue with a visit, carrying helmet and torch, inside a lava cave to admire a unique spectacle.
- Walking through a luxuriant vegetation, we’ll finally admire the spectacular Valle del Bove.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDE
- All excursion guide
- Helmet and torch for visiting caves
- As much as scheduled
- Appropriate shoes (on request we can provide hiking shoes at no extra charge)
- windproof jacket
- Rucksack with water bottle (necessary!)