109€ (99€ children up to 12 yrs)
ONLY IF YOU BOOK ONLINE: 99€ (89€ children up to 12 yrs)
- FREE TRANSFER
- Full day • 09:00-18:30
- Difficult route
- MIN. 6 PAX
- Start from your accommodation.
- Through an unique landscape, we will take you up to an altitude of 1900 m above sea level.
- Accompanied by a mountain guide you will begin an exciting ascent by cable car to reach an altitude of 2500 meters above sea level
- We will start the trek of about 2.30 hours, which will lead us to the base of the summit craters, at an altitude of 3000 meters Asl. Here, time seems not scroll: living but pristine nature and the silence, broken only by the roars of the volcano, will make your excursion particularly striking.
- Now you are on top of the highest volcano in Europe and one of the most active in the world.
- Emotions will continue observing the enormous depression of the Valle del Bove, where you will stop to enjoy a lunch bag.
- We will go down in trekking to the height of 2000mt Asl, observing ancient craters and recent lava flows. Descending you will admire the enchanting large expanses of endemic vegetation.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDE
- All excursion guide
- As much as scheduled
- Appropriate shoes (on request we can provide hiking shoes at no extra charge)
- Windproof jacket
- Rucksack with water bottle (necessary!)