85€ (75€ children up to 12 yrs)
ONLY IF YOU BOOK ONLINE: 75€ (65€ children up to 12 yrs)Lunch at winery included
- FREE TRANSFER
- Full Day • 09:00-17:00
- Min. 4 PAX
- Easy route
- Our Etna Wine Tasting Excursion, is the best solution for those who desire to enjoy a full day trip on Etna enhanced with a light lunch and fine Etna wine tasting in a local renowned winery surrounded by a suggestive landscape.
- Start from your accommodation
- Along the trail that will take us up to 2000m a.s.l., our environmental guide will tell you about the story of the highest volcano in Europe, from the origins until today, giving you details about flora and fauna that characterize it.
- The fascinating atmosphere and the evocating moonscape scenery will be the background of a short trekking on a path characterized by old inactive craters and recent lava flows.
- With helmet and torch, you will be lead inside a lava cave to admire a unique spectacle in the world.
- Walking through a luxuriant vegetation, we’ll finally admire the spectacular Valle del Bove, the most important valley we have on Etna.
- We will end our Etna Wine Tasting Excursion in an exclusive location, a well-known winery, where we can taste a rich selection of local products served with 4 typical fine wines.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDE
- All excursion guide
- Helmet and torch for visiting caves
- As much as scheduled
- Appropriate shoes (on request we can provide hiking shoes at no extra charge)
- windproof jacket
- Rucksack with water bottle (necessary!)