69€ (59€ children up to 12 yrs)
ONLY IF YOU BOOK ONLINE: 59€ (49€ children up to 12 yrs)
- FREE TRANSFER
- Half day • 09:00-15:00
- Easy route
- From January to March
- Start from your accommodation.
- Along the route that will bring us to the height of 2000 mt a.s.l., our guide will tell you about the genesis of the highest volcano in Europe, without overlooking details and curiosities.
- Arrived at the height of 2000mt, we will stop to wear the snowshoes and to live an unforgettable experience: an exciting walk surrounded by a landscape that is unique in the world, discovering ancient and recent craters among paths covered with pure white snow.
- When we finish the walk, we will go to a typical shelter bar where we offer you a cup of hot chocolate or tea, to soften the return.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDE
- All excursion guide
- Transfer from and to your accommodation
- Free boots and snowshoes hire
(On request gaiters hire € 3,00)
- Hot chocolate or tea
- As much as scheduled
- Walking shoes
- Heavy jacket
- Heavy pants
- Rucksack with water bottle (necessary!)