- Departure : h 8:00pm
- Duration time: 1h 30 minutes
- Intermediate level
- This excursion by boat to Stream of Fire “Sciara del Fuoco in Italian” will give you the chance to admire the amazing activity of the volcano safely
- Meeting is set at our info-point in Via Marina, SNC – 98050 Stromboli, next to Blunotte bar at 8:00pm
- The boat will leave from the port of Scari just after the sunset and at slow speed it will get close to the Stream of Fire (the volcanic accumulation originating on the sides of the lava flows)
- The boat will stop a mile from the coast to admire the natural spectacle of strombolian activity, vertical volcanic eruptions with impressive explosions of incandescent magma, which in a few seconds pierce the blue of the night sky, painting it red, yellow and bright orange.
The ashes and the lapilli thrown upwards, falling along the slope of the Stream of Fire, roll and noisily bounce towards the sea, giving the feeling of a muffled gurgle
- The duration of the tour is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. The stop along next to the Stream of Fire will be of about 50 minutes
- The Stromboli boat excursion by night, is definitely one of the most evocative and exciting tours to experience on the island
Available excursion with an exclusive private Guide (price upon request);
Private agreements for agencies, tour-operators and groups.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDE
- Excursion guide
- Trekking pole
- Everything specified in the schedule
- Trekking boots* with high socks
- Headlamp flashlight* (one each)
- Extra t-shirt
- Pull and anorak (k-way)
- Backpack (10-20L)
- Water, at least 1.5L
- Snack and packed lunch
*Available rental in loco
No hiking activity is allowed after the third month of pregnancy for security reasons and physical integrity.
Heart disease, asthma and vertigo
All hiking activities at any altitude are not suitable for people suffering from these diseases, both for low altitudes and higher ones.
The use of contact lenses is forbidden during any excursions, above all for those leading up to summit area, due to the presence of volcanic ashes spread by the wind.
Changes of schedule
Excursions schedules are subject to changes or interruptions at the discretion of the guide if weather conditions, environmental causes, or volcanic risks can represent any source of danger.
Moreover, the guide has the authority to interrupt the excursion for any reason risking to compromise the safety and so the physical integrity of a single person or of the whole group.
(+ 5€ pp of local tax)
MIN 2 PAX