85€ (75€ children up to 12 yrs)
ONLY IF YOU BOOK ONLINE: 75€ (65€ children up to 12 yrs)Lunch at local restaurant included
- FREE TRANSFER
- Full day • 09:00-18:00
- Easy route
- MIN. 4 PAX
- Start from your accommodation.
- Along the trail that will take us up to 2000mt a.s.l., our guide will tell you about how the highest volcano in Europe was born, without leaving the aspects related to flora and fauna that characterize it.
- After admiring old and new lava flows we will proceed on foot to the inner part of old craters. The charming panorama and the picturesque scenery will give us the feeling of being on the moon!
- At lunchtime, you will be our guests at a cozy typical Etna restaurant.
- Later on, carrying torches and helmets, we’ll explore a picturesque lava cave, to admire a unique spectacle.
- Finally, we will leave Etna to reach the Gole dell’Alcantara, a magnificent phenomenon built by the erosion of an old lava flow bed by the homonym river.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDE
- All excursion guide
- Helmet and torch for visiting caves
- As much as scheduled
- Appropriate shoes (on request we can provide hiking shoes at no extra charge)
- Windproof jacket
- Rucksack with water bottle (necessary!)
- Swimsuit and towel