Etna Wine Tour is the perfect choice for those who want an all-day excursion that includes a typical lunch with a tasting of fine local wines at one of the Etna wineries that make Sicily great in the world of oenology.
The Etna Wine Tour gives you the chance to combine an excursion to Europe’s highest active volcano and a tasting of typical wines that on Etna find fertile ground for their quality known and appreciated all over the world.
You will have the opportunity to enter body and soul into the unique atmosphere that only volcanic landscapes and its products can offer.
Book the Etna Wine Tour for a day of activity in nature, good wine and adventure!
Etna Wine Tour: details of the experience
Etna Wine is a special tour, chosen by many precisely because it combines the two most beloved aspects of southern Italy: nature, food and wine.
Here are all the stages of the tour:
- Start from your accommodation (free transfer)
- Short trekking among ancient inactive craters and recent lava flows
- Visit to a lava flow cave
- Visit to the enchanting Valle del Bove
- Tasting of 4 typical wines and light lunch at a wine cellar.